For more than two decades, Adam has studied 30 world instruments and various cultures. He shares his talents by providing lessons, leading master classes and tutoring students throughout Indiana, as well as the US and internationally.
Adam teaches lessons and workshops for the following styles and instruments::
- Middle Eastern: Doumbek, Dhola, Tar, Zils, Mahzar, Riq
- Latin/Afro-Cuban: Congas, Bongos, Clave, Cowbell, Shekere, Agogo Bells
- North American: Native American Style Flute, Ancient Pueblo Style Flute (formerly knows as Anasazi Style)
- Irish-Celtic: Bodhran, Bones
- Caribbean: Steel Pan
- Australian Aborigine: Didgeridoo (Yidaki)
- West African: Djembe, Dununs, Ashiko, Gankogui Bells
- Brazilian: Pandeiro, Surdo, Berimbau
- Concert & Marching Percussion: Timpani, Marimba, Xylophone, Vibraphone, Snare, Bass Drum
Call or email today to book a lesson or workshop with Adam Riviere.