For more than two decades, Adam has studied 30 world instruments and various cultures. He shares his talents by providing lessons, leading master classes and tutoring students throughout Indiana, as well as the US and internationally.
Adam teaches lessons and workshops for the following styles and instruments::
- Middle Eastern: Doumbek, Dhola, Tar, Zils, Mahzar, Riq
- Latin/Afro-Cuban: Congas, Bongos, Clave, Cowbell, Shekere, Agogo Bells
- North American: Native American Style Flute, Ancient Pueblo Style Flute (formerly knows as Anasazi Style)
- Irish-Celtic: Bodhran, Bones
- Caribbean: Steel Pan
- Australian Aborigine: Didgeridoo (Yidaki)
- West African: Djembe, Dununs, Ashiko, Gankogui Bells
- Brazilian: Pandeiro, Surdo, Berimbau
- Concert & Marching Percussion: Timpani, Marimba, Xylophone, Vibraphone, Snare, Bass Drum
Schedule a Lesson with Adam Riviere
Beginning Native American Style Flute Workshop
Date: Sunday, June 24th
Location: Playground Productions Studio, 5529 Bonna Ave, Suite 10, Indianapolis 46219
Learn the traditions and history of the flute told through the Lakota Courtship Flute story and other tales, and learn how to play the flute and share your story. Flutes are available for sale, as well as for use during workshop.
Workshop & Flute
Includes workshop fee and your very own Native American Style Flute made by award winning flute maker Jon Norris.